Vietnamese Chicken Wrap Recipe With Raw Honey Sauce
Preparation Time: 1H
Cooking Time: 15M
Total Time: 1H15M
Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- Serrano chili – one or Thai bird chilies – three
- Garlic – one clove, finely chopped
- Crystal’s Raw Orange Blossom Honey– three tablespoon
- Lukewarm water – 2/3 cup
- Juice of freshly cut lemon – 1 1/2 tablespoons
- fish sauce – 5 tablespoons
- Finely shredded carrots for garnishing – 2 tablespoon
Ingredients For Rolls
- Washed and separated bib lettuce – 1 head
- Seasoned and grilled chicken breasts, boneless– 4
- Soya sprouts – 2 cups
- Cut chilies into thin rings.
- Remove 1/3rd of chilies and put apart for garnishing.
- Place sugar, remaining chilies and garlic in a mortar and make a paste.
- Transfer the mortar ingredients in a small bowl and add drinking water, lemon juice and fish sauce. Stir all the ingredients in order to mix them well.
- Now, add the remaining chilies and finely shredded carrots in the bowl and set it aside for ten minutes.
- Make wraps in lettuce with soya sprouts, chicken and dipping sauce.