Preparation Time: 1H30M
Cooking Time: 1H10M
Ingredients For Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- One cup beer
- 2 tablespoons + half cup butter
- Cocoa – half cup
- Superfine sugar – one cup
- 1 tablespoon and 3/4th cup Crystal’s Own Raw™ Cranberry Honey
- Sour cream – 3/4th cup
- Eggs, full sized – 2
- Vanilla essence – 1 tablespoon
- All purpose flour – two cups
- Baking soda – two and half teaspoon
Ingredients For Frosting:
- Cream cheese – 8 oz
- Powdered sugar – 1 1/4th cup
- Heavy cream – ½ cup
How To Prepare:
- Heat up the microwave oven beforehand to 325°F.
- Lubricate a nine inch spring-form pan and line it using a good quality parchment paper.
- Take a large saucepan and heat up the sliced butter and Guinness bear until the butter gets melted completely.
- Add the raw honey in the butter and bear blend. Mix the three ingredients well and remove from heat.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder and superfine sugar.
- Now, take a separate bowl and beat the sour cream, vanilla and eggs in that bowl.
- In a saucepan add the Guinness bear mixture, mix well and add the all purpose flour and baking soda.
- Pour the batter into the spring-foam pan and bake it in the oven for about twenty minutes at 325°F and increase the temperature upto 350°F for the next thirty minutes. Using a toothpick or knife check whether the cake is baked perfectly or not. When done, let it cool in the pan itself.
- Now, it’s the turn of frosting. Mix the powdered sugar with cream cheese until they become creamy.
- Add heavy cream and blend again for a few minutes. Spread it all over the cake surface.