Here in the northeast, the days are getting shorter and the weather is getting cooler. Inside the house, on a Sunday afternoon, maybe you’re watching the game or perhaps snuggling up with a good book is more your style? Don’t want to spend your precious time off slaving over the stove? We have the perfect seasonal dinner recipe to share with you! The best part is that it can be prepared in 10 minutes! You could literally get it in the oven at half-time, without missing a play! (Although after the New England Patriot’s performance last week, you might want to hide your head in the oven!) Once it’s roasting all you have to do is sit back, while the delicious scents are wafting through the air, creating that cozy, homey, fall feeling. Sound good?
Crystal’s Honey Mustard Roast Pork
Preparation time: 10 min
Total time: 1 hour, 10 min
• 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin
• 1/3 cup Crystal’s All Natural Raw Honey™
• 4 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
• 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
• 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce
• salt & pepper
How to prepare:
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
• In small bowl, stir together the honey, dijon mustard, cider vinegar and soy sauce.
• Place pork roast in roasting pan and spread the honey mustard glaze evenly over it.
• Roast approximately 1 hour or until meat thermometer reads an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Let stand at least 3 minutes to ensure safe cooking temperature.
• Relax and enjoy your dinner!
To purchase Crystal’s Varietal Honey, visit www.crystalsrawhoney.com. Order some today and it will be at your doorstep in time for you to use it in your recipes this season!