Raspberry Mojito Recipe with Raw Honey – Sugar free
Total Time: 30M
The combination of raw honey and raspberry is not only healthy but is delicious also. The Raw Honey Raspberry Mojito is an ideal dessert for your kids and for any kind of party. The raw honey is a substitute for sugar and of course for the kids the alcohol should be omitted.
Mojito Recipe Ingredients:
- One tablespoon full of raspberries, clean
- Eight mint leaves, fresh
- Lemon juice – one half of whole
- A tablespoon of Crystal’s Own Raw™ Cranberry Honey
- A shot of white rum (optional)
- 2 shots of cranberry
- Crushed Ice
Mojito Recipe Instructions:
- Mix well honey, raspberry, mint leaves and lemon juice.
- Then add cranberry juice and white rum.
- After shaking it well serve in a Collins glass.
- Garnishing with a sprig of mint and a few chopped raspberries would add some more taste to it.
Mojito Recipe Notes:
- Do not shake the mix too much; small granules of each ingredient will add more taste to it.