Preparation Time – 10M
Cook Time – 10M
Total Time – 20M
New Blueberry Basil Raw Honey Lemonade Ingredients
1. Fresh blueberries – 1 pint
2. Fresh basil leaves – 6 to7
3. Fresh-squeezed lemon juice (Lemonade) -1/2 cup
4. Drinking water – 7 to 8 cups
5. Crystal’s Raw™ Blueberry Honey – 3/4th cup
New Blueberry Basil Raw Honey Lemonade Instructions
• Take a large pitcher and place the basil and one cup of blueberries inside it. Muddle the pitcher gently and set it aside for a while.
• Mix the lemonade, one cup full of water, Crystal’s Raw™ Blueberry Honey and the remaining blueberries inside a pan and cook over medium heat. Stir continuously so as to dissolve the honey.
• Once the blueberries release their stunning color and juice, run the mix through a mesh strainer inside the pitcher we have prepared.
• Transfer the remaining water and a handful of ice inside the pitcher. Stir it well, garnish with lemon and serve cold!