Preparation Time: 2H
Coconut Balls Ingredients
• Grated coconut – 200 Grams
• Fresh dates – 20 pcs
• Raw coconut oil – one tablespoon
For chocolate coating
• Raw cocoa powder – 4 tablespoon
• Coconut oil – 2 tablespoon
• Raw honey – 2 tablespoon
• Cinnamon powder – 2 pinches
• Himalayan pink salt – 0.5 teaspoon
How to prepare
• In the food processor add grated coconut and blend for about five minutes until the flakes of the coconut become coarse flour.
• Add the Himalayan salt and the cinnamon in the coconut flour and blend again.
• Add the raw coconut oil and the pitted dates; blend again until all the ingredients start to stick together in the mixer.
• Turn the blender off and create small balls of the flour.
• Place the balls in a tray and refrigerate for an hour in order to solidify the coconut oil.