Preparation Time: 9H50M
- Shredded coconut – one cup
- Almonds – ½ cup
- Vanilla paste – ½ teaspoon
- Cashews – ½ cup
- Lime juice – three tablespoons
- Crystal’s raw honey – one tablespoon
How to Prepare:
- Put the dried almonds, coconut and cashews inside the mixer container and secure the lid.
- Select high and pulse at-least five times in order to make rough flour. Now, add the remaining ingredients in the flour and pulse for two more times.
- Select the variable one. Start the mixer and increase the speed to ten.
- Make use of the tamper well in order to press all the ingredients into the blades of the blender.
- Turn off the machine after forming the dough.
- Roll out the dough into small balls and make them flat using your wet finger tips.
- Place the cookie dough flattened rolls onto your dehydrating sheets allow them to dehydrate for about eight hours.
- Allow it to dehydrate at about sixty eight degrees and for the first two hours and then lower the temperature down to forty three degrees and dehydrate for eight to ten hours.
Serves: four to six