Preparation Time: 30M
Cook Time: 20M
Total Time: 50M
- Small sized carrots, one pound
- Half pound pearl onions
- Butter – three tablespoons
- Three tablespoons Crystal’s all natural raw honey
- Fresh lemon juice – 11/2 tablespoon
- Common salt
- Black pepper, finely grounded
- Fresh and cleaned mint leaves – 1/3 cup
How To Prepare:
- Fill 1/3 part of a large sized pan with water and boil it for a few minutes.
- In the boiled water add salt, carrots and onions. Cook for about eight minutes.
- Drain out the extra water and add butter, lemon juice and Crystal’s raw honey in it. Cook again for 5 minutes until a glaze coats carrot.
- Season the carrot – onion mix with black pepper and salt. Lastly, add the fresh mint leaves and toss well.
If at any moment the glaze begins to get sticky, add a small amount of water in it.